ALVIN WILSON is a CLASS ACT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALVIN WILSON is a CLASS ACT!!

I traded Alvin my '90 pearl white soloist for his jackson u.s.a. red beast. I have to say, He was VERY cool to deal with and there we're no surprises during this transaction. Two thumbs up and have NO reservations on dealing with him.

LOL, I thought there was a person in this box, that's how well it was packed!

Thanks Alvin!!!!

All went well on this end, too! Miss Pearl arrived today and she is beautiful! Jay is one of the coolest people I have met and I'm glad to call him a friend. If you ever decide to let the Red Beast go, please give me first dibs. Thanks again Bro!

Alvin

Originally posted by JZ06
    I traded Alvin my '90 pearl white soloist for his jackson u.s.a. red beast. I have to say, He was VERY cool to deal with and there we're no surprises during this transaction. Two thumbs up and have NO reservations on dealing with him.

LOL, I thought there was a person in this box, that's how well it was packed!

Thanks Alvin!!!!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Glad she arrived safely and ENJOY!!

The red rocket(Red guitar #4 of mine!) will receive a LOT of tlc and I'll post pics when the process is done(floyd and pups).

:-)

Comment

Working...
      X