Jackson JT 580 Floyd trem great info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JT 580 Floyd trem great info

I just bought a Jackson JT580 But it is lock, stock and barrel All the parts from trem to nut. No big deal. But I found this site. This is for the noobs and old farts like me who have never seen it. http://www.audiozone.dk/index-filer/...nfoProject.htm .
    Last edited by fett; 07-07-2006, 05:11 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

That is Jackson1's guitar cabin. We all know this site rules. This is also where he has catalogs .

Comment

Well nobody told me.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett
        Well nobody told me.:ROTF: :ROTF:
        You must have been living under the rock or something for past few months then .

Comment

Isn't the one he's calling "JT580 single locking" actually a JT500? I thought the JT500 was the only single-locking, Floyd-style bridge Jackson has used?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
            You must have been living under the rock or something for past few months then .
            :ROTF: :ROTF: Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
              Isn't the one he's calling "JT580 single locking" actually a JT500? I thought the JT500 was the only single-locking, Floyd-style bridge Jackson has used?
              I changed my own page (not the sticky here, can't do that), to name it JT-570 instead. To my knowledge, that is the correct designation. If you can support your statement above please do, bane - because I really want the errors out this time around
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
                I don't think the JT500 was ever single-locking, just a cheaper double-locking version. Then again, maybe they upgraded it like was done to the original Floyd II single-locking which eventually went to double-locking.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                  If you can support your statement above please do, bane - because I really want the errors out this time around
                  It's not as much a statement as it is a question. You probably know a heck of a lot more about those trems than I do. Everything I "know", I've picked up from this forum, and it's likely there are big holes in my "knowledge". The only bridges I can accurately identify, are the OFR, the 590, JT6, and 580LP.

Btw, great work on the trem info project Henrik!

Comment

Working...
                  X