Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever use this Fender polish kit before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use this Fender polish kit before?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...420795&c_lv=1/

I'm considering buying a kit, however people who write reviews on that site always sound like morons who don't know what the hell a guitar is.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

I haven't used the whole kit but I have used the Mist and Wipe (free sample when I bought my DK1) and I really like it alot. The microfiber polishing cloth works very well too.

Comment

Yea, the cloth work's great!
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Yes, I have the whole kit. It is very good and Meguires makes really good stuff. I use most of it to clean up guitars. For buffing out finishes I use a combination of products, 3M, Meguires and Griots.

The spray and wipe is a good "quick cleaner" and smells good too The polish and swirl remover work great, especially on black guitars! And always the microfiber towels are great.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN
          I haven't used the whole kit but I have used the Mist and Wipe (free sample when I bought my DK1) and I really like it alot. The microfiber polishing cloth works very well too.
          Yep, got the same stuff when I bought my Charvel Star. I really like it a lot, too.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have the kit and love it.

Comment

Thanks for all the input everybody. I guess I'll give the kit a try.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

We got either that kit or a similar kit with Big Red. Unfortunately, the liquid was leaked out of the bottle. Fortunately, it was sealed in plastic. The white cloth is nice though.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X