Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM?

Anyone going?

Lemme know if you spot my War Angel and 7-string Bloody Warrior (bolt-on).
    Feel free to wank if they'll let ya (heck, they're mine, if ya wanna play 'em, play 'em - tell 'em I said ya could LOL)

And if ya do see 'em, get a pic or two

Just remember - you break it, you bought it
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

How's it hanging Newc?? We wont be going this year.....Maybe Tekky or Joel will be there to take some pix for ya.

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
      How's it hanging Newc?? We wont be going this year.....Maybe Tekky or Joel will be there to take some pix for ya.

A~
      I won't be going either. Joel may be your only hope.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I'll be there. If I see either of your guitars, I'll scratch my name in them so you'll know I played them.

Or maybe all JCF NAMM attendees could just sign your War Angel with a Sharpie.

Any color preferences? I have purple, black, green, and blue.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I should be there on Saturday.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'll be there with Mr. Pink and another friend. I think Tim is going also. Annah should be there. She lives close by, I think.

I get in on Thursday at lunch time and am staying until Sunday.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
              I'll be there with Mr. Pink and another friend.
              Mr. Pink? Oh gawd!

You guys who are going: You have my sympathies. Just don't get in a cab with him and expect to be able to control the situation.

Occupy JCF

Comment

There are a couple simple rules to follow when you hang with us.

Nothing exceeds like excess.

We have to have a party before we go to a party.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mr. Pink
                  Steve Buscemi?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Scott's friend Mr. Pink could do voice-over work for Steve Buscemi, and Mr. Buscemi's mom wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

It's pretty amazing.

And, he's just as twitchy as the Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs, too.

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

LOL Cool!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There are a couple simple rules to follow when you hang with us.

Nothing exceeds like excess.

We have to have a party before we go to a party.
                        I am looking forward to shots with CUJO again!!!
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                          I am looking forward to shots with CUJO again!!!
                          Me too. He usually doesn't do shots. He hates hard liquor. However, with enough beer in his system, he can be coaxed into doing shots.
                          Scott

Comment

Although NAMM is trying their best, this show is going to be pretty dead. I heard through the grapevine that there are normally 9000 buyers (guys like me) registered for winter NAMM, yet this show only has a little over 1000 registered. This could be the death of the summer NAMM show.
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well then, we'll send it off with a bang!
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X