Monster Guitars - Any experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Guitars - Any experiences?

Searched to no avail. Anyone ever purchase from them?
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

If you mean Monsterguitarshop.com, that's Doug, who used to have Trillian Guitars and was a member here a long while back. I've heard horror stories. Read this thread from the Kramer forum:

http://p073.ezboard.com/fkramerguita...cID=1769.topic

Comment

[runs away...]
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I just got my neck from him. It took 7 months to get and I had to threaten him with a PayPal complaint after 6 or so emails. He gave me all kinds of excuses. It was a pretty unique neck and the quality is OK, but not on par with Warmoth or Musikraft as an example. He has some things you can't get from the major suppliers, so I guess that's how he stays in business. He will not get another order from me.
        One positive thing he did is that I ordered a flame maple board and he put on one killer flame maple board I have to say! Something I have been unsucessful getting out of Warmoth. If you pay using PayPal and can stand a long wait having something unique made, I guess it could be worth it.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X