Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any luck finding someone who does graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any luck finding someone who does graphics?

I have a couple of project bodies I was thinking of sending out somewhere for some graphics.Nothing real elabrate but not just simple stripe's.
    Anyone had any luck with something like this?
    Thanks,
    Ron.

Nope, nobody's ever done anything like that!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Try Octoberguitars.com

Comment

http://www.yikers.com/video_crazy_as...paint_art.html
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very cool!
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Paul at Bighead Guitars. www.bigheadguitars.com
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
              Very cool!
              + a bunch!!

Comment

Wow. Last week I saw him in Santa Cruz doing this on the street corner in the downtown area. It was pretty amazing seeing it done right in front of your eyes and not to mention the buzz from sniffin all that paint

Comment

Now that is cool to watch!

Comment

That was good shit. Thanks Ron.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jabezcruz
                      Try Octoberguitars.com
                      I hear Tony is set up to do shiny GMP-style metal flake jobs now.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne
                        I hear Tony is set up to do shiny GMP-style metal flake jobs now.
                        Another one is Marty Bell Finishing on large and small metal flake. He was the painter that did most of G & L's big flake jobs. www.martybellfinishing.com
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Yeah me, but i'm based in England...I have airbrushed over 20 years, i can also hand paint anything...am trying to figure out how to post some pics on here to show you all my talents?

The guitar bodies done are on Sean Raff profile

Comment

rsguitarworks.net I just got my model 2 body back and it is a killer black and yellow bullseye.They did my offset checkerboard too it can be seen in their add in VG magazine.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven
                              ...am trying to figure out how to post some pics on here to show you all my talents?
                              Check out the picture posting tutorial right here, we'd love to see 'em!
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X