model 6 re-fin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model 6 re-fin

well I decided to send my model 6 out to GMW for a make over.It will be needing a re-fret soon and I have been looking for a san dimas soloist for some time now and have failed to find one so this is what will happen.the model 6 is getting a re-fret and an ebony board with no fret markers and new neck/headstock binding.the guitar is red and will be re-finished black.I will post pics of before and after when it is done.I am looking at about 4-6 weeks before I get it back so I have been looking for a decent guitar to replace it for shows ect.I came across a charvel model 88 at a very very good price.so this will be my second guitar while it is gone.the 88 has some cosmetic flaws but still plays great...
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

I'm looking forward for pics...

Comment

Will that be an ebony laminate fretboard (LOL! - someone was going to say it).

I'm not sure I'd do that to a Model 6. Get an SL2 instead, or just ebonize the fretboard like budman did.

I'm really thinking of sending my unfinished neck-thru to GMW as well. It just needs a paint job.

Comment

Where's Stuka with the Pile 'O Skulls M6 refin? $$$$$$$
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X