Where to get USA parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get USA parts

Does anyone know where I can purchase pots and 3way switchs that are like the ones in the USA/custom models. I've bought some parts from Stewmac in the past but they don't seem to be as good as the ones found in my KE2. Thanks

If I want anything like that, I have to get my local retailer to order them.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Allparts sells CTS pots and switchcraft switches

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
        Allparts sells CTS pots and switchcraft switches
        Thanks Ill check it out

Comment

aaaand the link

http://www.allparts.com/

http://www.allparts.com/categories.p...me=ELECTRONICS
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Check out rsguitarworks.net and read about their pot upgrade kits.They are awesome.CTS pots Hovland caps and switch craft jacks and switches.I have installed many of these kits and have never had anyone not completly astounded at how much better their guitar sounded after the installation of the upgrade kit.
            Lots of big name players love these kits.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

RS Electronic upgrade kits link

Comment

rsguitarworks.net is the best I can do when I try to post a link it wont go thru.
                Roy at RS is a wiring guru and he does lots of r&d with pots caps and has come up with some specs and had CTS make them to his specs.He designed the first cap exclusivly for the electric guitar not just a high end audio cap.The Hovland guitarcap.
                Last edited by straycat; 05-21-2006, 06:25 PM.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

How exactly does it work?

Comment

Thanks for the links. Rs Electronics is exactly what I need. Thanks again

Comment

Allparts is too expensive. Yea, I buy from them, when I have to. Try www.guitarpartsresource.com, www.guitarelectronics.com, and www.angela.com. You are correct StewMac sells imported electronics except for the Switchcraft 1/4" jacks. I talked to them about this, but they didn't budge. Good luthier supply though.
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                      X