Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremelo-No installed

Hello
    I just installed a Tremelo-No in my Jackson DKMG.
    Pretty straight forward. Took about a half hour. Works just like it's supposed to. It feels the same in full float mode. Feels like any other blocked trem in dive only mode. Just a bit of a clunk sound if you let go of the bar after a dive. Maybe some felt or something to quiet it, but this is the same with any blocked trem. Stable as a rock in locked mode. I like it, but then I'm starting to prefer a hard tail or string thru bridge anyway.

The only down side to installation is they do not include the needed hex wrenches. And no they are smaller than the standard one's used on a floyd. They're really tiny! Including the hex wrenches (which could only cost penny's) would be a nice touch. Better yet would to have been to use screws with the same head size as the smaller wrench in a standard floyd set.

Here's a pic

[image]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/memphiskat/DSC01483.jpg[/image]

Maybe I'll try a tremsetter in one of my other guitars.
    karl

ok so what did I do wrong with the image. This is the first time I'm posting an image since the board changed. Did the way you post images change?
    Karl

Comment

Ok think I got it, here's the pic.....

Comment

I have 2 on the way - should be here tomorrow..
        Thanks for the info !

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat
          The only down side to installation is they do not include the needed hex wrenches. And no they are smaller than the standard one's used on a floyd. They're really tiny! Including the hex wrenches (which could only cost penny's) would be a nice touch. Better yet would to have been to use screws with the same head size as the smaller wrench in a standard floyd set.
          A 1.5mm and 2mm wrench are now being included in the Tremol-No packaging.

Looks great, Karl! I'm glad you're having fun with it.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X