Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop-trem: Lock

Hi

When I talked to my local tech about the Tremol-no, he mentioned some kind of trem lock, that would let your trem float, when you used the arm, and then lock the trem, once you let go the arm.

Has anyone heard of this? Or is it possibly a first impression/misunderstanding of the trem setter? I've been snooping around on the net, but I haven't found anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

You mean this:http://www.tremol-no.com/
    You can lock out your Trem, make it a drop only or leave it float. I just installed one last week.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

No, when I mentioned the Tremol-no, he started talking about this thing (as in this other thing).

But I do think I'll be ordering three Tremol-no's on monday!

Comment

i think he's refering to the Wilkinson "convertible" tremelo (it's only available
        in europe )..when the arm is playing position the trem works as normal when your not using it you swing the arm swings back and it locks the bridge in a hardtail mode

i think the model # is ..The wilkinson VS100C/CV or something like that

here it is on Trev wilkinson sit..2nd picture one on the vibrato page

http://www.fretkingbitz.com/PreviewHTML/P_shop.html
        Last edited by 4koa; 05-14-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

That's it! Thank you. I guess it wasn't a lock, but a tremolo.

I just placed an order for three tremol-nos. Bengal, how long did you wait for your order? I have never dealt with allparts before, but I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Geir,
            It was very quick. They have everything in stock right now. Of course I live very close to them, so I had it the next day.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks for the replys.

I just got of the phone with allparts, and they said three to five days. That means a week, at the most, but I'm hoping friday! This is gonna kick ass

Comment

Working...
              X