Matt's Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Music

I just want to express my thanks to Matt and appreciation for the effort he made in a recent transaction. It's easy to be cool when things are going well, but they say you get a true picture of someone's integrity when things are going wrong!

We've all seen that Matt's reputation is already rock solid, but I now know from personal experience that Matt will do everything within his power to help out if things aren't going as they should.

We're lucky to have Matt as a board sponsor
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

+1. Also from personal experience, I know that Matt rules in good times and bad.

Comment

Thanks guys! This is why it's important to go with a dealer that has a good relationship with the people at JCMI. I's one thing to be able to offer a low price and nothing else... It's a whole other story for that dealer to really come through for you when problems arise.

Obviously price is important, but don't base your entire decision on "the price" when choosing your dealer. I'll always match any price, the question is... can the other dealer match my service?
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
      X