mm2002 - A damn good dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mm2002 - A damn good dude

I just wanted to make another threat here, making note that...

MM2002 is a good guy to deal with.

Whatever happened, happened, and my deal to him was sour...tho with virgin intentions.

I made it up, with offerings of refund and gift.

Mark could have totally taken advantage of it, and took the cash back, and took the offered compensatory unit (and never even bother to consider ammends made!)

But instead, Mark bit his tongue, and let me make the decision to prove myself.

I finally got that Aphex 108 to him, and its how I described it.

Mark is a stand up honest guy, with integriy to back him.

I'm sorry for any harshness, or stupid things I have said.
    I was defending myself, when I hadn't made quite the effort/communication I thought I had. It was baseless.

There needs to be more people in the world that don't demand whats right, but put the choice on one's conscience. I can imagine its more satisfying that way. Sorta a mini test of humanity. I'm going to try that approach to a few situations in life.

Thanx, Neighbor.

And sorry if this is in any way weird. I'm very tired. At my IT job. And I think I may have just been taught something in life.

Gwar,

I personally appreciate you taking the time to make amends with Mark and publicly straighten things out with all of us. I think we all need a stiff dose of reality once in a while to allow us to pull up our socks with a little humility. I hope all's well between you guys and I give you credit for your post.

-Paul-

Comment

Yes, thanks again Steve. I left the decision up to you and you did the right thing. Now we'll put this behind us and go on with life!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
      X