Matt's Music Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Music Center

Ladies and gentlemen, Matt is the man! It's been a rough road for me lately in obtaining this excellent guitar that I saw at NAMM this winter. However, today it arrived and now the day's productivity in the office is shot to hell because all I can think of is getting it home to play.

Thanks to Matt and John Walker for helping me obtain this most excellent piece of Charvel legacy! (yes, pun intended)
    Occupy JCF

Yes, getting this for you was definitely a challenge... but all good things take time I guess!

Thanks Tekky, enjoy your new axe!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

NAMM = Not Available, Maybe May!

Comment

Now THAT'S funny! :ROTF:
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by jcmktgguy
          NAMM = Not Available, Maybe May!
          Is that when we're getting the 2005-2006 Jackson catalogs, John?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why come out with a new catalog just because the old one is completely outdated?

Comment

Working...
            X