Model Series Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Series Identification

OK, lets start posting some pics and descriptions. It would be cool if we could end up with a pic of every model series produced. This should help with the question of "what model is this?" Who wants to go first?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Model Series Identification

Is there something specific you're looking for?? The "Mother" page (MOAIP) will be done soon and will answer all of your questions.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I have a question, what's the difference between the model 3C and a Model 3 from around 1986?

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I believe one has a pickguard and one does not -or- since you mention 86 it could be both pickguards but one is H-S-S and one is H-H...just my guess [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Our very own Doc Dryer has a group pic of all the Charvel Models in order. Doc, can you post?
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I just thought it would be cool to post some pics of the model series. Seems everyday someone is trying to identify a particular model and I thought it would be helpful and kinda fun at the same time. Dumb idea I guess.

Comment

I think it's a nice idea, but if what Todd says is correct, then the good ol' MOAIP will be up and running soon enough, so there's not much incentive [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yep, I can wait for the website I guess. I just thought it would be cool to see JCF members pics. Where are the pics for the website coming from? I would be happy to contribute pics of a few of my nice old minty ones.

Comment

Working...
                X