WHOOO HOOOO...750XL!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOOO HOOOO...750XL!!!!!!!!

Excuse the enthusiasm guys, but I just scored a 750XL and had to tell the world! I've been lusting after one for a long time and it's a dream come true!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: WHOOO HOOOO...750XL!!!!!!!!

Hey sounds cool! Where's the pics bro?

Comment

It's not here yet, but here are some pics from the bay...

Comment

Time to eat some Les Pauls...
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

That, sir, is the finest Charvel EVER made. USA or not. Long live the 750!
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hey guys , I had a brand new Metalflake silver 750XL some years ago. I remember a little piece of sharp wire sticking out of the tip of the headstock. I used to prick my finger on it all the time ....I tried to pull it out , file it down , push it in....nothin.

....what the hell was that thing ??? Does anyone else know what I'm talking about....

....that drove me crazy for years....just wondering [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congrats man. I love mine. The tone is amaizing. Its previous owner had a JB in the bridge and a CustomCustom in the neck. It sounded to muddy for me so i pulled the JB and moved the CC to the bridge and out in a J50 in the neck. It's now one of the best sounding guitars I own. one of the best playing too.
              Gil

Comment

Evil! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill - What the he11 are ya talkin about? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bought mine new - no booby traps, lol..

Maybe because I ordered the 'no hazard' option?
                  [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Beautiful guitar, man! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

now that sir, is truly a beautiful guitar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

congrats man, looks like a killer guitar. btw, is it a set neck or a neck through?

Harrald

[ July 10, 2003, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: guitar geek ]

Comment

It's a neck-thru and the perfect companion to my 650 XL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I want one of those... except I'd prefer the string-thru version. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mariner99:
                            It's a neck-thru and the perfect companion to my 650 XL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a set neck [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I stand corrected. I'd always heard that this was a neck-thru. sure looks like one!
                              http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=362180 ]750XL[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X