nice i have looked for days id please!!! surfcaster serial 382818

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice i have looked for days id please!!! surfcaster serial 382818

please let me here some kompetent answer here!

Re: nice i have looked for days id please!!! surfcaster serial 382818

And behind curtain #3:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=5;t=000314

I guess you were in too big of a hurry to READ THE DAMN BOARD?

Get. A. Life.

Look, we're happy to help with info, but do NOT come in here making 3 posts in an hour about the same guitar - if you're in THAT big of a hurry, roll the damn dice, flip a coin, do whatever and buy it, then b!tch about overpaying later.

Newc

[ July 08, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There is also a search function here with which you could have found this info yourself.

When you come in "stomping your feet" like this, it's less likely people will
      help you. That was cool of Newc to link
      the thread (which I'd missed - thanks Newc! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ) especially under the circumstances.

Having said that, welcome to the board!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

haha

Comment

i`m sorry ..i stepped on your toes ...i did not know the function of the forum ..you see i`m living a life ...so i`m pretty new on the internet ... sorry again i will not ask anymore questions..here.

Comment

Thanks! Gosh I feel better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, all ya gotta do is look around. The Internet is like the Library, not the Welfare office. Look for what you want before asking for it and you'll get better results. Being the "Jackson & Charvel Forum", it's only logical we would have 95+% of the information on every model that was ever made, and it is also logical that one could search for that info here and find it with relative ease.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It
                s also safe to think if you ask nicely in 1 forum you would get an intelligent answer
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

ok ..now I know some of your rules !! i did`nt mean to be disrespectful..I was only happy to have found a site that probebly could answer my questions. I ve bought it !! so i´m happy !

know i`m just curious about the beauty`s birthday

it`s a pink one with lipstick pickups japan serial 382818 i`m the first owner .. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                    And behind curtain #3:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=5;t=000314

I guess you were in too big of a hurry to READ THE DAMN BOARD?

Get. A. Life.

Look, we're happy to help with info, but do NOT come in here making 3 posts in an hour about the same guitar - if you're in THAT big of a hurry, roll the damn dice, flip a coin, do whatever and buy it, then b!tch about overpaying later.

Newc
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm...Newc perhaps you should heed your own advise and get a life too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] being someone who has 2525 posts (most of them loooong novel like posts too)

As I said in the other post...give the dude a fukkin break...he/she is new and probably doesn't live his life on a forum. I remember when most of the folks here were newbie's too...if your were treated like $hit back then I doubt you would ever return..
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                    X