Reverse headstocks/Kahlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse headstocks/Kahlers

I guess this is pointed more the the jcmktgguy, but I'm sure some of you know!! Are we gonna see Reverse headstocks, and Kahlers on USA models in the future??
    I love admins!

Semi-custom Reverse headstock models are at Ed Roman's. Kahlers on USA Select models anytime soon.....doubtful. I know that some of you on here said you would like it, but based on the total lack of inquiries/interest we get with using this on Custom Shop pieces, I can't justify it....yet.

Comment

Well, count me in on your justifications.
      I'll buy 1-3 guitars if you give me a reverse headstock King v, and kelly with a kahler.

Comment

Me to, Kahler Pro without reverse headstock for me!! Jack.

Comment

see there's a cpl already!!
          I love admins!

Comment

It all well and great to say it. Hell, I'd agree with you on the Kahler.
            But is anybody ponying up where it counts? Downpayment on a CS with the options?
            I know I can't right now, so until there are enough of us and we have the $$ to make some noise, they will be CS only, and few and far between at that.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker
              It all well and great to say it. Hell, I'd agree with you on the Kahler.
              But is anybody ponying up where it counts? Downpayment on a CS with the options?
              I know I can't right now, so until there are enough of us and we have the $$ to make some noise, they will be CS only, and few and far between at that.

I totally agree with you on this bro. #`s is what Jackson listens to. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                see there's a cpl already!!
                I know man, I just am not a big fan of reverse headstocks, but I do love the Kahler Pro, but also would love to see you fans of both get them Jack.

Comment

Well this is a bit of a catch-22. Jackson wants to see more CS orders with requests for kahlers before they'll put them on USA selects. But a CS guitar is a good bit pricier than the USAs so not as many people, who want a kahler, can put in orders for them. I'm not the best at putting things into words but I hope you understand what I mean.

What about a kahler option on a mid-line guitar (Pro series?) to test the waters?
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Kahlers? Wouldn't it be easier to buy a bad amp?
                    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Just kidding... in the 100's and 100's of Custom Jackson's that I've taken orders for I would say that 1, maybe 2 guys asked for Kahlers. The general consensus (artists, dealers, reps, etc) seems to be that they are an undesirable option. Of course, there are the boys from Slayer that would disagree...
                      Last edited by McD; 05-03-2006, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McD
                        Kahlers? Wouldn't it be easier to buy a bad amp?

LOL! Somebody has had WAYYY too much coffee this afternoon!

Comment

LOL! I used espresso beans too.... top fuel coffee...

Comment

I like the idea of new models with kahlers, but I feel jacksons look funny with reversed headstocks.

I think ESP looks better with a reversed headstock, and jackson looks better with a regular 'stock

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                              I like the idea of new models with kahlers, but I feel jacksons look funny with reversed headstocks.

I think ESP looks better with a reversed headstock, and jackson looks better with a regular 'stock
                              Well there are a lot of people I think that just got used to Floyds, and maybe regular headstocks! But there are a few of us Asides Jeff/Kerry that love Kahlers and reverse stocks! Belive me if I had the extra money I'd buy a cs, but most of us just don't have it!! And ESP's, now those are just gay!!!!
                              I love admins!

Comment

Working...
                              X