Firecrackle Model 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firecrackle Model 6

I have a 1987 Firecrackle Model 6 with an Ultrasonic bridge humbucker in mint condition with the OHSC. Chainsaw case is also in perfect condition. I am the original owner of this guitar an it has been sitting in it's case forever now. Just wondering what I could expect to get for this axe if I decide to sell her.
    Thanks.
    Brad

Re: Firecrackle Model 6

Between 400.00 and 500.00, maybe even a little more depending on what side of the bed some of these guys wake up on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Manyaxes is right, you'll get that on ebay! I have one myself and I love it, but hey, if you don't use it, let someone else enjoy it.

Godd luck,
      Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I will probably keep her... She plays better than any guitar I have picked up... When I do hook everything up, I play the 6 more than the RR1 I have. Just wondering what it is worth now considering I dopped so much money in her back in 1987.
        Thanks for the info.
        Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrodder:
          I think I hold the record for the most expensive Model 4, $1099 w/case back in '87.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ouch!

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

If I remember correctly, I paid $1200.00 for the guitar and case... Somewhere around $550.00 for my 3A w/ case. And then saw Kirk Hammett Advertising Ultrasonic pickups and bought one of those for about $100.00 to put on the six.... That Ad must've worked pretty well. And to think I still don't drink Pepsi after having seen a half nekkid Britney Spears on TV advertising that.
            LOL

Brad

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brad:
                Just wondering what it is worth now considering I dopped so much money in her back in 1987.
                Thanks for the info.
                Brad
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whatcha pay back then? I think I hold the record for the most expensive Model 4, $1099 w/case back in '87.

Next to it was a rainbow crackle 5 for $1299

[ July 06, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Hotrodder ]

Comment

Working...
                X