Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kuerbo shoots... AN HE SCORES!!!! Charvel 650 XL Mint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuerbo shoots... AN HE SCORES!!!! Charvel 650 XL Mint!!!

Wow!

I'm so f*ckin' happy right now. I've been lookin for one of these since Rodrigo Echeverri changed his mind about selling his, and suddenly, yesterday i saw a guy on a local site (Santiago, Chile) advertising one. I went tonight to his house and got it. It's absolutely mint!!!

I got it for $490, case included.

Enjoy the pics. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Facebook - Youtube

Re: Kuerbo shoots... AN HE SCORES!!!! Charvel 650 XL Mint!!!

Congrats Kuerbo! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I've long been tempted to sell all my other guitars and just start buying more 650's!

Comment

Sorry for the typos Ron, i was too excited too read it twice after postin' it... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey sweet man!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that is beautiful! Congrats!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful axe at a great price! I'm sure that in Chile that price is a steal! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

In deed it is! A steal. And the odds at finding a 1989 - 1990 guitar in that condition are sure very low.

Now i'm aiming at a Jackson or Charvel Fusion to complete my arsenal [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Very nice score Kuerbo! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm looking for something to spend more money on also... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pick up there! It's one of the guitars that's on my wish list. Enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Great score!! I am jealous! Very nice guitar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Nice one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Is this the toothpaste Charvel that is almost comparable to a Soloist? That sounds like an excellent price for South America.
                      Enjoy it!

BTW you speak (and spell) much better than a lot of USA dudes! So, no need to apologize to me! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One of my regular clients here at Doc's is - ALBEIT RELUCTANTLY - selling one of HIS 650XL's to cover some medical bills - You can contact Gary at [email protected]...Tell him "Doc" sent ya...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          Nice one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Is this the toothpaste Charvel that is almost comparable to a Soloist? That sounds like an excellent price for South America.
                          Enjoy it!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, they are, the pickups are killer!!!, and the neck feel is awesome, smooth and fast as my RR1, but the best thing is that the 24th fret is really accesible.

Also, as the pickups are active, there's no hum on the single coils. This is a dream guitar that's for sure. Now i'm going to sell the DK2 coz' it's not going to see any action from now on.

So, i'm keeping the KE3R, DXMG, RR1, and the 650XL. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Very cool man! I just got one of those last night, as a matter of fact. But it's not nearly as clean as yours. I traded a Model 88 for it, but both guitars had some body damage. Mine's a cool Salmon color...sort of metallic pink. Never seen that color before. The action is absolutely kick butt! I think the 650xl is the toothpaste logo equivalent to the Charvel Model 6, which I also have. What a great set. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            Dana &lt;~~~
                            '85 Rhoads Custom
                            '86 SD Str*t
                            '86 Model 4 (5)
                            '87 Model 1
                            '87 Model 6
                            '88 Model 3DR
                            '90 650 XL
                            '94 KE-3
                            '97 DR Amberburst
                            '97 Dinky BOFlames
                            '05 SD Copperhead