Model 6 for $550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 for $550

I got the guy from the shop to lower it from $700 to $550, i still think its too much for a mod 6 w/o emgs and a gig bag. I dont know if he'll go any lower, but i think even $500 is much, even though its a shop. I think i'll get Rodrigo to host the pics for me, or someone else.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Model 6 for $550

I have a white one I'm selling for 400.00:

My Model 6 ad in JCF Classifieds

- E.

[ June 10, 2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: AlexL ]
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ June 11, 2003, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

$550.00 is too much. Don't go for it.

For that kind of money, the guitar would have to be dead mint, not one scratch, with original electroncs, hang tags warranty, case ect.. NOS basically. PLUS the EMG's on the side.

This guitar in the pic is worth $375 at most.

The Model 6 is an awesome guitar, but at $500.00 bucks you're getting into USA Bolt-on Territory

AlexL has a clean looking one for a more reasonable price..

I'd suggest you look at that

Comment

I think it's too high also. As much as I love the model 6's, that's just nuts to go that high when you can get a USA for a bit more. I'd would definitely consider the white one AlexL has. It's so purty! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks for your help guys, especially Rodrigo. AlexL, thats a nice Mod6, I've always seemed to like white guitars, and black guitars, but i dont like the kahler. I think i'll go down to the shop and try out his mod6, i dont think i'm gonna take it, unless he makes me a better offer. So it seems like my next guitar will be a Ke2 white w/ black bevels. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] If anyone in the NJ area is interested in this Mod 6, its at Lark Street Music in Teaneck.

Comment

The pickups in the picture are not EMGs& you can find mod 6 for way less and in better shape. For the price they want you could pickup a USA soloist for a few hundred more with a real Floyd.

Comment

JTR654... reread my first post, i specifically said w/o (without) EMGs

Comment

The recent prices for used USA Dinky are about $500-$600. I'm pretty sure they have better hardwares then the Mod 6. No offends to Mod 6 owners

Cham

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                    The recent prices for used USA Dinky are about $500-$600. I'm pretty sure they have better hardwares then the Mod 6. No offends to Mod 6 owners

Cham
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">None Taken! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave-&gt;
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

with the prices for USA jacksons in the mud 550 is over priced for a Model 6, although it is still a lot of guitar you could find one cheaper.

I picked up this USA Jackson strat for 545, binding...ebony board

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thats an interesting one.

With the dot markers and body binding...

Is that a custom shop?!?

[ June 13, 2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Comment

I don't think so 2Loud but I really don't know for sure. I haven't gotten her in yet. I have a FRO and JB ready to put on when I get it. Should be here next week.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                          X