My Model 1C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Model 1C

This is what my new Model 1C looks like. This one isn't mine, but they look exactly the same. Mine has a SD Distortion though. I'm pretty sure these are rarer than the others, not sure though. It plays awesome, and I must get another old charvel, whatever I can get my hands on. I'm thinking of selling my journeyman to get another, or maybe two! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: My Model 1C

**** it didn't work. Oh well, its real sweet though!

Comment

Oh man... that's just plain mean!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

You brag, you post a bogus link and leave us all hangin'... Why don't you come over here and kick my dog while you're on a roll... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

(all was said in jest - enjoy the Charvel, but you still need to post the pic.. if you want, send it to me in e-mail, i'll post it for ya)
      Occupy JCF

Comment

whats a good site to upload your pictures to
        then do the select, copy, and paste thing in your profile have tried yahoo pictures even webshots no luck

Comment

As you can see, not Andale.com... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

If you have a Yahoo account, they give you 30MB of webspace free. You can also go to Online Rock.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
          X