need help with charvel ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with charvel ID

A few months ago i bought a used charvel, I've had thoughts it was a charvel fusion, I could be very wrong. Serial# 357417....24 fret...dot inlay...1 hum, 2 rail singles pickups...Licensed Floyd Rose Schaller trem...1 tone, 1 volume...pointed headstock with toothpaste logo...black hardware...I'm thinking mid to late 80's...I seem to remember JC having some sort of serial# database at their website but I didn't see it with my last visit...any ideas?

Re: need help with charvel ID

Sounds like a Fusion Custom 1989-1991. It was also called a Fusion LT in 1992, and Fusion STD in 1993-95 But the STD was branded as a Jackson. Does the headstock match the body color??

[ June 09, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Yes, the head does match in color. It's a metallic red color, I'm thinking of having it refinished but I'm not sure if that would be too much invested versus what's it worth.

Comment

The matching headstock is leading me to belive that it IS a Fusion Custom, unfortunately I don't know much about secondary worth, hopefully another member can shed some light on it.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I just surfed the web and everything I found does point to it being a Custom Fusion. I saw a couple pics, though they were abit grainy, 1 looked like mine and 1 didn't. The one that didn't look like mine, appeared to have a Jackson active pickup. That one was labeled as a Fusion Custom Deluxe.....values on theirs and mine, unknown [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X