Pic of me and my 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of me and my 650

Heh, I just got this digital camera thing working, so here's me and my 650 Custom. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Pic of me and my 650

Nice! I have one too, I just replaced all the black with brand spankin' new chrome hw.
    My serial# is C900475. I assume it's a 1990 but what else, if anything, can the number tell me?

Comment

No, I'm not watching TV, I was concentrating. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I still have those Black Diamond strings on there, and I think I am going to replace them with a fresh set of the same. They are a bit pricey, but they play really well, and I think the black and white looks killer.

Comment

Ace:
        No, I'm not watching TV, I was concentrating
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On your playing, or finishing that bone you're toking? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice 650 Ace! I got a pair of DR's extra life strings(black coated) and there awesome, I also hear there coming out with more colours. *Prays for hot pink*

Comment

Very sharp guitar ya got there! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              By the way, your pickup ring is on the way!
              Thanks,
              Dave-&gt;

P.S. Are you watching TV? How rude...... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey, that guitar looks familiar... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Still using the Black Diamond Strings?

Comment

Looks like your injuries are healing nicely.
                  I see your "pain medication" ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

nice axe man ! shes a keeper ! //Steve

Comment

Cool movie poster, too...

Hey, to the right, is that the cage for a small furry animal? Should we call the SPCA? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

You've got a Prairie Dog don't you?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

I have a guinea monster. I bought him labeled a "guinea pig", but they are supposed to grow to 10" long. Mine(Chop Top, after the character from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2) is easily 13" long. That is like someone being 8 feet tall. I've got a Dawn Of The Dead poster I am going to put up today. I also have a hot pink 1985 RRV that could use a set of hot pink strings!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, my wounds healed quite some time ago, after a week you couldn't tell anything had happened to me. I am going to stay on the medication until I run out though, just like penicillin, I am afraid that if I stop it, the pain will mutate beyond the capabilities of this medication I am on. Stonger drugs have serious side effects, and are quite costly. I finished those medications several years ago, and I have no desire to have to put myself on them again. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X