3DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DR

I just got given a 3DR in pretty good condition, seems a nice guitar, nasty colour though. Anyone else still play these ?(only one review on harmony central so I'm guessing they weren't that popular)

http://www.geocities.com/sean_connolly/IMG_1637.jpg

Re: 3DR

I've got one on the way... The 3DR and the Predator (same guitar only difference is the logo) are great guitars as are most of the Charvel import lines.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

You don't happen to know what the 5 way selector does do you ?

From what I can gather its humbucker, taped humbucker, taped humbucker and front, don't know!,front

I'm tempted to get a stacked bucker for the front as the songle coil sounds rather weedy to me, and the stagger is FUBAR on it.

Comment

HAD SPECIAL 5 WAY JACKSON SWITCH (JE0005) WHICH WORKED AS FOLLOWS: 1-NECK, 2-NECK/BRIDGE(PARALLEL) ,3-BOTH FULL(SERIES), 4-BOTH FULL(PARALLEL), 5-BRIDGE(SERIES)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow I'd have never of guessed those. Thanks, thats really interesting !

As an aside, do Seymour Duncan do any hotrails type pickups that would fit in the neck position without any extra routing ?

Comment

In my Predator there´s no SC in neck position it's a "hotrail" pickup (J-200 ?), and it´s standard according to the old jackson "mother of all info pages.

So there shouldn't that much problem to replace it.
            // Jonas
            Charvel Predator
            Yamaha SE-300 (my first guitar, just can't let it go)

Comment

Working...
            X