Model 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 5

Anyone know the scale length on a Charvel model 5?
    Thanks!

Ron

Re: Model 5

Hi Ron,
    It's a 25.5" scale.

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh No! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I hate 25.5. scale! I just picked one up off of Ebay...I should have asked before I got it. I thought it would be similar to my Fusion Deluxe, but a set neck. But I know the Fusion is 24.3/4. Well, I guess I'll give it a shot and if I don't like it, back up on the 'Bay it goes! Thanks for the quick reply Dave! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem Ron. Post pics of it when you get it ok?

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Will do! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I LOVE my '5, so if it turns out that you don't like the way it feels, lemmie know!

atg
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Ummmm Kellyfan? Just out of curiosity your screen name states your a fan of kelly's well those are 25.1/2" scale. Not the 24.3/4 of the fusion. So maybe I'm missing something or just confused.
              [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

maybe it's supposed to be "KellyPrestonFan" but he didn't have the room? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by KellyFan:
                  Oh No! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I hate 25.5. scale! I just picked one up off of Ebay...I should have asked before I got it. I thought it would be similar to my Fusion Deluxe, but a set neck. But I know the Fusion is 24.3/4. Well, I guess I'll give it a shot and if I don't like it, back up on the 'Bay it goes! Thanks for the quick reply Dave! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm, was that the blue model 5 that was bought with "buy now" option? if so: nice guitar (otherwise, might be a nice guitar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Harrald

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Vitamin G!
                    JacksonFreak: Actually, I do like my Kellys, but in a Strat-style guitar, I prefer the smaller scale length. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X