Lend A Helping Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lend A Helping Hand

You will get better info than what I have to offer. On ebay I think I have seen $500's
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Lend A Helping Hand

After 8 years of ownership iam sad to say i have to sell my Charvel(1989) 750XL Archtop (cherry sunburst). The guitar is in excellent condition and has been a real joy to own. This is where i ask for help. I have absoulty no idea what it is worth. Iam asking you guys as any guitar shop will just try and steal it for as little money as possible.Have any of you seen this guitar for sale recently? or have an idea of what would be a good price to get for the guitar
    Many Thanks
    Nick

Comment

Re: Lend A Helping Hand

I thnk a friend of mine paid like 375 for one recently in that same finish. Is it a trem or string thru body? I would almost kill for one of these. How much do yu want for it?
      email me at [email protected].
      Thanks
      G

Comment

Bah, I've been killing for one for one of these.

If JacksonFreak passes up on it or doesn't want it, e-mail me at [email protected] But, he beat me to it, so it's his if he wants it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Seems to me that everyone wants one of these. Actually I´m getting one myself in a couple of weeks. So you dont want to sell it too cheap.Put the price high and if someone wants it bad enough they´l buy it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll hold a spot for Joe (Charvel750) since he's usually all over these things.
            I've got one that's never leaving my collection, but I traded a killer trans orange one to Joe for a Genz Benz 2x12 Lynch cabinet - which was about a $400 value to me -- Seemed like a pretty fair deal since I wasn't using it and he got me what I wanted. If you've got the one with the Floyd, I'd say it's somewhere in the $400-550 range depending on condition.

Comment

Working...
            X