Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price?

I was wondering what a Charvel Model 1 is worth? It appears to be in decent shape. It has the single hum but I can't tell if the floyd is recessed or not. Did they come recessed and did they come with the original Floyd on them?

Thanks!!

Re: Price?

Try the Import Charvel section, bro. Your question be seen by many people who would know.

Comment

I was under the impression that The Model 1 was usa made. I saw one for $350.00. If it is a jap model then it isn't worth squat I guess.

Comment

Thanks for the reply just the same ChuckRacer!!

Comment

They are pretty cool guitars, don't get me wrong!

Comment

Model 1 and 2's rule. For $200-$250 they out play most $700 guitars. But going rate on these is about 2. You used to be able to pick them up for $100 or less but those deals are few and far between.
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I know we have all heard Doc say it but it is true in my mind..."The model series is the best bang for the buck"....Amen!
              Jacksonusa, The imports rock, I don't even own a USA made guitar!

Comment

Single hum & a Floyd makes it a Model 2.

[ April 04, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Johno ]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Single hum & a Floyd makes it a Model 2.
                  Incorrect, early model 2's had a Kahler.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ April 04, 2003, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

When I say "Floyd" I use it as a generic term for locking trem. The guitar jacksonusa is looking at is not a Model 1 because of the locking trem and a single hum. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Single hum & a Floyd makes it a Model 2.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Incorrect, early model 2's had a Kahler.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not incorrect at all. If it has a Floyd and a single hum, it's a Model 2.

Regardless of what trems they used on the earlier Model 2s.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X