Model 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 3

First thing: hello from a "newbe" although I posted some posts on the old EZboard, but whatever.

I am planning to buy a backup guitar, and I am able to get a Charvel model 3??? for about $160 (in europe €175). So I am wondering what ppl think about it. It has a Kahler tremolo, the seller claims it is from the late '80. Has 1 humbucker and 2 singlecoils. the rest is standard (maple neck etc.) Since he named it a strat model, it must be either a model 3 or a 4, and since he did not said it's electronics were active I think it is a 3. Besides that it has a pickguard, which is also a 3'ish thing (I thought). Has anyone opinions about it? and has anyone that guitar, and if so, what do you like and dislike about it?

ah, and btw the colour of the pickguard and guitar are black

greetz

Harrald

[ March 20, 2003, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: guitar geek ]

Re: Model 3

Please seek previous model posts.. there was a bunch with the last 100 days.

Comment

I own a model 3 and it is a very solid guitar. I personally love the neck on those as well. Lately it's been my favorite and I haven't been able to put it down! For $160 I don't think you can go wrong. Good luck.

Comment

Its probably about an '86 Model 3 if it has a kahler. I have a 89 model 3 and it's a great guitar even with the JT6 trem. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I have no complaints at all. I love it. It's a keeper.
        Gil

Comment

Hi I have 2 model 3 guitars, one with 2 h/buckers and one with H/S/S and a s/plate and love them to bits, also I was lucky that the seller would ship the England. Sounds like a steal! go for it.

Comment

Working...
          X