Mod 6 serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod 6 serial number

Is it possible to have a mod 6 with a serial number "cc802935". when the guy told me it, i was like wtf, nver heard of a jackson serial number with cc. is it possible that he meant 00 or JJ or any other combination that would work

Re: Mod 6 serial number

The serial numbers are on the neck below the 24th fret...What does it red?

Comment

What does it read?....typo...

Comment

I know where the serial number is. the guy sent me an email that said the serial number is cc802935

Comment

Have you seen it ? Are you sure it is a Model 6? I'm only asking because my M6 starts with C7...and that is the last year they made them. I may be wrong,but I do not think that they kept records on them....I may be wrong.

Comment

Now I am curious! I have heard this before but can not remember where! This forum rocks, so, sit tight some one knows here!

Comment

sounds like a typo. The guy probably meant C802935. The Model series was made between 86-88 so that's sounding like an '88 Model 6 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Sorry Josh, I guess I got the year wrong!?!? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, VitaminG's right on this. I have an '88 Model 6, serial C800541.

Mark

Comment

Thanks guys. yeh the guy eighter typed it wrong or maybe the stamp on the neck isnt clear, i've seen this happen before so the 8 might look like a C. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] havent seen it yet, just a pic or two. i would post but i dont have them

Comment

Some Model series guitars were still being made in 89, prior to the start of the Script logo guitars, guess they had to use up the stock of parts/bodies. A friend of mine's Model 6 is an 89.

Comment

Working...
                      X