Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Info Please!!!

Hey there,
    I have a 1984 Les Paul Studio that I'm going to trade for an 80's Fusion Deluxe.... heres the fusion
    Is this a fair trade?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    thanks-john

Re: Trading Info Please!!!

I don't believe it would be a wise trade for you. His "Buy it Now" on that Fusion was $325, which most would find a bit steep anyway. But I'm quite certain a Gibson LP Studio would fetch more. American made set neck Gibson compared to a Japanese made bolt on Charvel, big difference. But, if you really want it then do it. Personally, I'd sell the Gibby, buy the Charvel and still keep a few bills in the bank!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I agree, not worth it for you. I just scored a mint Model 1, for $200.00, off of ebay a little while ago. Surely your Les Paul is worth a lot more than that. Check 'em out on Ebay, nad what your sitting on, probably a lot more than a Fusion is worth.

Comment

No I don't believe so.

Comment

Alright. Thanks guys, I knew it!
          [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
          Thanks again, John

Comment

Hey John, I just noticed it's back up for auction. He said you hosed him out of a deal.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044
            I think you did the RIGHT thing if ya ask me [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Keep your gibson, it's a great guitar!
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Well actully, I'm selling it to a fellow board memeber so i can buy a charvel 750xl [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

thanks everyone,
              john

Comment

That guy was going to trade the Fusion for my ESP/LTD Kamikaze that I just refinished - I only paid $350 for the ESP. (I overpaid - I'm stupid)

Your Gibson LP Studio would probably fetch about $500-900 depending on age/condition.

Comment

Working...
                X