Gotta say something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta say something

I gotta say this. It is effin cool to see this part of the JCF alive again. I haven't seen the Import Charvel section this busy for at least a year. This board ROCKS!!!!!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Gotta say something

I'm new and think it great lots of great people helping and sharing.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

BB

Comment

I'm also new here and I agree with both of you. I also think that if the people who help the poor shmucks like us, see that we appreciate their help, they'll keep helping others and not feel it's a waste of their time. Thanks to all of you out there!!!!!!
      [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

budman68
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm pretty much a USA Jackson/Charvel snob now that I can afford the axes I've always dreamed of. But I tell you what. The late 80's/early 90's Charvel's had the neck profile that I love and have always loved from the first day I picked one up in 1987. I still miss my black '88 3DR. It was by far the best playing axe I ever had. I was a major stupid a$$ for selling it.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I have played many Gitars over the Years I have come back to the Charvels after selling mine many years ago and regreting it. I also have other Guitars in my stable and enjoy them all. My favorite's change all the time thats why I have a number of different Axes that way I never get bored. To me cost is a secondary thing I have played many Guitars that cost 10 times what some of my MIJ Charvels cost and I scratch my head and wondery why. As long as you enjoy what your playin then thats all that matters.

BB [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I love my Charvels! I'm selling off all my import Jacksons, to make room for more Charvels.
            I currently have a Model 1, and a Model 3, and love 'em both!

Comment

Don`t know why, but I like Charvels waaaaaaaaay more than Jacksons. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd love to buy some more Jacksons, my Fusion is my favourite guitar. But I just can't get enough of the Model series Charvels. They're grrrreat!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey bombtek, I gotta agree with you man. I've been a member here for quite a while, and when we changed over to this board from the EZ board, the Import Charvel section kinda died. While I do have a couple of San Dimas Jacksons, I've always been one of the major fans of the Charvel Model Series because they are so close to the USA guitars and can be had for extremely cheap prices. It is great to see some new guys in here with renewed interest in these axes. Makes me want to post here again...which I have been doing. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Dana <~~~

[ February 17, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: guitarforceone ]
                  '85 Rhoads Custom
                  '86 SD Str*t
                  '86 Model 4 (5)
                  '87 Model 1
                  '87 Model 6
                  '88 Model 3DR
                  '90 650 XL
                  '94 KE-3
                  '97 DR Amberburst
                  '97 Dinky BOFlames
                  '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

I've been a member of JCF for two months and i'm already hooked. It's great to talk to people that not only have the same interest as you (playing guitar), But also have the same interest in guitar brands. I think this board rocks! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X