• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the new paint sticky!

That was mighty noble of you, Mark [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Thanks for the new paint sticky!

Well, actually it wasn't what I'd call "noble". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    .....but that's between Sully and I. Anyway, thanks man, I really hope it helps out a little. I take so much from this forum, and it's really a good feeling to be able to give something back. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks for the info.That is a very useful sticky.

Comment

Very well written Mark. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm really glad you guys decided to do this as opposed to putting a "sticky" on the thread where you called me a "fucking dumbass". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Very well written Mark. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm really glad you guys decided to do this as opposed to putting a "sticky" on the thread where you called me a "fucking dumbass". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wish that would just go away! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Looking back, I think I was the dumbass on that one!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

yep...this section has saved from making maistakes and learning the hard way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I agree that anyone can do a pretty damn good job if they are prepared to devote some time (a lot) and patience (more) and a little elbow grease.

I did 4, one with kyroln and 3 with re-ranch nitro-cellouse lacquer for me patience is the hardest part. I'm not affraid of all the work, but I'm an impatient SOB. I don't do finish work anymore because of that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think all this can be attributed to Mark's thread on him refinning the Rhoads. THAT thread was shear inspiration. However, there is definitely a learning curve involved with refinnin, and, again, Mark has come through. Thanks, man.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Good info!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X