Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 5 info

hey guys...
    Im looking into buying a another charvel. I've been trying ot check into the Model 5, but i cant find some good picture's and info on it. How much would one go for? Could someone please fill me in...
    thanks - john

Re: Model 5 info

Hi John

I have a few model 5s and 6's

A clean one should run you in the 300's but less than 400 with a case.

I only have the double hum version but others here have the 5fx (1 double 1 single) and their is a 5 with just a double.

Kevin
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

yea...thats what i'm looking for, the 2 humbucker version, does anyone have some pic's of it? i've seen it some, but the pic's were blury...thanks - john

Comment

Hey, looks like I got a Jap Model 5, I just found out. I couldnt figure it out forever, and someone replied to another thread I had saying it looked like an '86-'87 Jap model 5. My pic is blurry too though. Sorry. But its neck thru and not as yellow as this pic shows-its more of a white with a natural yellowing from the age.

Comment

It's a 1986 model 5a, like I said in the other thread.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

damn - I want a Model 5 now! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It would make a good partner with my Model 6 - flyingvien, nice guitar - my Model 6 is the same color ( and doing the same yellowing routine )

can't have too many guitars!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

flyingvien,
              The model 5 is a nice guitar

I like the 5 and 6 alot. I have a sl3 Jackson neck thru that I just got Its a new 2002. I would not buy one new over a model 5/6 used.

If you consider another guitar try the model 6 next. It has a nice pick up arangement.

Kevin
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
              X