GuitarElectronics.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarElectronics.com?

I placed an online order with GuitarElectronics.com on 01/29/06 and got an email later that day that advised items were out of stock. I emailed a quick question to them and they answered and advised that a Seymour Duncan pickup I had ordered is out of stock and expected within 1 to 2 weeks.

Since then I've not heard anything. Nothing. And it's been almost a month since I placed the order. I've wanted to add a few things to that order since they are holding it until it's complete and they will not reply to my emails. I've emailed them several times throughout the last month and they continue to ignore.

They don't seem to be very on top of things and I've considered cancelling the order, but I wanted to see what experiences others have had? Good? Bad? Other comments?

Re: GuitarElectronics.com?

I had the same happen to me with a Duncan pickup. The only way I got in contact with anyone right away was to call. Other than that, I've had nothing but good dealings and prompt shipping from them.

Comment

same thing happened here.. sometimes he disappears for awhile but you will get your stuff... I've placed over 20 orders since they've been online and always have gotten them.

rich

Comment

Beer Fund? Big dude in the back right looks so happy to be there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://guitarelectronics.com/product/BEER
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sid?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry about your problem, but I just gotta say I'd totally bone the chick in front on the left (beer fund pic). Oh yeah... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Something about her just totally does it for me.

Comment

That's a dude. :P
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sorry about your problem, but I just gotta say I'd totally bone the chick in front on the left (beer fund pic). Oh yeah... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Something about her just totally does it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

And who's been donating to your beer fund tonight, fella? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I've had the same experiences, but for good reason. For example, the Switchcraft 3 way toggle switches are no longer available in gold. They get the chrome ones and send them out to be gold plated. That's why it takes longer.
                  The only way to check on anything is to call them. The email is useless.
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Chad... these guys are not too far from where I live.
                    I've bought stuff from them in the past and they are straight up.
                    Sometimes they get a bit behind, but they won't forget you.
                    -Rick

Comment

Just giving an update. I still haven't heard anything and it's been close to a month and a half now since I placed the original order. I went ahead and called them today and spoke with Angie. They seem like nice folks.....sounds like Seymour Duncan has been behind on some pickups....at least that's what they said. She said SD pickups have been trickling in daily and it hopefully will be in within the next copule weeks. I went out on a limb and went ahead and added a few more items to the order that I've been needing. I'll keep ya posted.

Comment

Over two months now and still nothing.....that's pretty sad.

I'm gonna give them until 04/15/06. If I haven't heard from them or received anything by then I'm probably gonna cancel the order.

Comment

Why don't you check with one of our board sponsers. I'm sure they can get what you want .

Comment

Yea, I'm still waiting on my switches since early January. They are holding my entire order and I'm considering canceling my order as well. Especially, since the guitars I needed the stuff for are complete now!
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I placed an order with Guitarelectronics and it went straight to backorder. 2 weeks later I called and a girl (Angie I think) said "your parts came in today and will be shipped today". 1 week later and still nothing. Called and cancel my order. Yes e-mail was usless. I sent numerous e-mails and got zero response.

On another note. I have placed 3 orders sense then with Stewmac.com and have been very pleased. My first order I recieved a damaged 25k push/pull pot, called them and they sent me a replacement for FREE which I recieved the next day. Ok this is funny but The replacement pot was actually a knob so i had to call them again and again got the right part FREE the following day. Stewmac.com has thier s*&t together for the most part and orders are processed very fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X