Need a saddle for ibanez lo trs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a saddle for ibanez lo trs

I found 2 models of saddles one for "lo pro" and the other called "takeuchi".
    Would any of these work?
    I have to know because i´m considering trading my Jrr94 for an ibanez rg470, and a saddle from the bridge is missing, so i have to know if what he pays me in compesation is worth it or not, i´m not going to replace the entire bridge, when i am likely to just sell the guitar anyway and get myself a strat, or whatever.

Re: Need a saddle for ibanez lo trs

Just replace the bridge... the lo-trs bridges suck IMHO.
    If it's a true Takeuchi, it will be stamped on the base plate or the sustain block.
    -Rick

Comment

I just wanna make it playable, as i´m most likey going to sell it anyway.
      If i have to replace the bridge then i just rather don´t do the trade at all.

Comment

I have some extra chrome ones if you need one. That one is probably black though.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It wouldn´t really matter to me if it was chrome actually, but perhaps it would be to much hassle with paying (doesn´t have paypal or anything), and for you to ship it to Sweden?

Comment

I can send it to you if you need it. Just PM me your address. No charge. You'll have to let me know which string it's for so I can send you the correct one.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
            X