Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this flamage....Charvel 25th #22

Re: Check out this flamage....Charvel 25th #22

I hate you............. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats bro, [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Damn, that is Beautiful!! Put body binding on her and she'd be perfect!

-Kenn

Comment

I'm speechless! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        Well, not completely.....Congrats... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yummmy [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That is gorgeous man...but tell us...how does it play? How does it sound?

Congrats! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice Fritz! That has the EVH pickup doesn't it? How does it sound?
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It took me a little while to get her setup to my liking, but now that it is...she's unbelievable! That EVH pickup is unreal. To my ears it sounds like a slightly souped up Duncan 59. It is not real high output, but is very toneful. I play it through a Splawn Marshall and it is so articulate. It makes the JB in my GMW Empire sound very muddy.

The neck on the 25th is very comfortable for me. The only Strathead that I played was a parts guitar that I bought from Tim Rose. It had an ebony board and was 1 3/4", so it was very different. I really like the profile of this neck. It seems like a shallow D profile and is very smooth. I doubt I will be hanging on to my Empire much longer due to the finished neck and board. Unfinished necks and boards are definitely my ticket.

Overall, a fabulous player and looker. Is it worth what I paid for it? It is to me.

Comment

congrats fritz!!! They are very nice guitars!

Comment

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen tighter flame-age. Sweet. Congrats, Fritz. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

As orders are filled it will be interesting to see who gets killer flame and who gets the relatively plain ones. That one is a beauty [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

She looks sweet!

Comment

i'm gonna blow my head off. before i croak, i must say you got a great guitar there.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i wish i could afford the handle to the case that carries it.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by SATCH1967:
                              I wish my camera could take nice pics like your's.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Satch, that is too funny. I am always complaining about my POS camera. It is a 5 year old Olympus D-340 w/ 2.3 megapixels. I never get pics to come out well. Just look at any of my eBay auctions. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That guitar is so beautiful that it made the picture from my cruddy camera look good.

Comment

Working...
                              X