Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pardon my ignorance,but is the strat head charvel back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pardon my ignorance,but is the strat head charvel back?

I have been off the forum for a while now and need a update [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    it seem as though they are going to be available [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=4;t=000217

Re: pardon my ignorance,but is the strat head charvel back?

Yes and no.

There will be limited runs of strat heads, but you won't be able to custom order your own.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
      Yes and no.

There will be limited runs of strat heads, but you won't be able to custom order your own.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] oh i see [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
        but you won't be able to custom order your own.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">this year. it may change...hope hope.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I spk w/ both Kevin and Matt, and both are of the opinion that there's a chance of getting stratheads on custom orders. However both cautioned that NOTHING is certain. All that is for sure is that FMIC wants to see how well the retro reissues sell and then move forward. Sounds as if FMIC does not want to compete w/ itself by offering a custom strat head option.

Comment

Let's all take those words with a grain of salt. We're all hoping and speculating that they're may be more Charvels with the "San Dimas" headstock. (That's the term for 'em) This has come about because of the three new models after years of nothing. This is a positive start, but let's all realize that the only thing that will continue the trend is some show to Jackson/Charvel that making them will make them money. This all translates to sales.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X