New Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvels

With the new charvel's coming out and the 25th ann.
    Will there be a different section with in the charvel gallery or will it just continue as it is and pic's be placed in there order like it is now?

D

Re: New Charvels

I got a 25th Ann.

Comment

understandable .. but we never set aside special areas for limited runs before.. IE LTDs,88's etc ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thats cool i understand. Not a biggie.....

thanks for the info

Comment

Don't worry though... It won't be alone... I placed my order for a San Dimas Reissue Traditional yesterday.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky, they stopped making San Dimas Reissues - including the Traditional model - in the mid-90s. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...I think you meant USA Standard San Dimas (strat) model? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just bustin' your rocks, bro. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No, it's the USA Traditional San Dimas (tele) model.

<center>

</center>

[ February 25, 2004, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Wow, That tele is exellent. I did not know that was available...
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Do you have one to submit?
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Friday I will as I should get her thrusday evening...

Comment

At the moment I believe that it will remain in the appropriate spot. We don't really have huge distinctions on which era each charvel is from. I'll discuss it with the three amigos and we'll figure something out.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

By the way, congrats on the new guitar. What did you get?
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

It should just continue under the USA section .. the newer charvel production serials pick up right after the bullseyes etc ..only makes sense
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I don´t think it is "available". That was a NAMM special, if I recall correctly. Damn cool, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L:
                              I don´t think it is "available". That was a NAMM special, if I recall correctly. Damn cool, though!
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No that was referred to as the "Traditional" and is available as a select..

Comment

Working...
                              X