Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am absolutely BullSh!t!!! . . ... . ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am absolutely BullSh!t!!! . . ... . ..

I just missed a San Dimas St@t Head at a small music store on 23rd Street in Chelsea (NYC) by about 5-6 mos.

Suppossedly white with a white headstock and SD Neckplate (so the owner tells me). Says he had it for years and let it go for ..... $1200 (he has a bunch of Fenders etc.).

F'kin A! @#%@^%# $&*%&$ @!!%$#@ $#$#!!!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Which one of you SOBs got it??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ February 20, 2004, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: RR05xx ]
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Re: I am absolutely BullSh!t!!! . . ... . ..

You JUST missed it? By 5 or 6 months?
    I believe Yoga has that one.

Comment

That was there for a while. Someone actually told me about it a month before Yoga bought it, but I didn't want a painted neck Charvel..so I passed on it.

Monte

Comment

didnt it also have a Kahler?
        yep you have to act fast & be willing to spend right away. the dont stay for sale very long even modded ones & Mutts. there is one a music zoo in queens, NY. heavily modded, but real.

Comment

5 months ago...wow, what brings up the rant so late in the game?

Comment

Took him this long to scrape up the dough? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

maybe he typo'd mos instead of mins [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

The "late" rant is because I was visiting a buddy in NY and walked into the store randomly off the street a few days ago and asked my standard question "Got any....."

Most music stores I go into do not have any idea what I am talking about, so when the owner actually said yes, I was psyched. The he looked around in the back for a while and then came back and told me they sold it, but that he had had it for a long time. If I had found it BEFORE it was sold, this post would not be here. Oh well, sh!t happens.

Sorry to have wasted peoples time, I have been looking for a while and I just do not have anyone else to complain to. Later.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

If you're refering to the one in Chelsea Guitars, I posted a heads up about it the day after I saw it.

It was scooped up as soon as the store opened that day, if I remember correctly. Here's a link to the thread:

Charvel Strat Head thread

Kinda funny that the guy in the store remembers it. Maybe whoever got it can post pics again?

Comment

Working...
                  X