1995 Charvel USA Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Charvel USA Traditional

As mentioned in the subject casing I own a 95 charvel US traditional but I don't know to much about the guitar. This is the best guitar I have ever owned, the only mod. I have made was putting in a scream deamon jr pickup which I love. If anyone knows anything about this line of guitar I would appreciate some info on it. I heard there were only 346 of these made, I would like to find out the worth of the guitar and collectors worth if any. Thank's

Phil

Re: 1995 Charvel USA Traditional

While most people don't like the headstock design and they were called "reissues" but didn't really resemeble the originals, most people agree that they are very well built guitars and play great. I've owned 3 of the reissues (a Traditional and 2 very rare V's (5's). All 3 were great. Prices vary on them, but for a Traditional, it's probably worth a little more if it has a maple fretboard as most of the Traditionals I've seen had rosewood. The Traditional had a s/s/s, standard trem, pearloid p/g, solid color alder body. All the models available are the I koa, I lacewood, I mahagony, II, III, IIIw, IV, V, TL-1, Standard and Traditional.

Comment

i own a I koa and a III mahagoni with quilt maple top. both are great guitars. well build and great sounding! i love them and would never sell them.
      picture can be seen here

Comment

Nice guitars. Yeah mine has the pearl pickguard 3 dimarzio pickups, I love this guitar. Poraby the best playing guitar in my eyes, but that is my opinion. Thank's for all of the info.

Comment

I have two of the 1's, two of the 2's, one of the 3's, one of the 4's, one of the 5's, two of the standards, one of the traditionals, and one of the PG-1's. I had a fire last year and lost a beautiful transgreen prototype 5 and a sunburst TL-1. According to the bluebook a standard in 95 to 98 condition is worth $500.00 - $600.00. According to my records there were 346 made. The really rare ones are the 5 and the TL-1. Less than twenty of each and the PG-1 with fifty. I think the lacewood 1's and 2's are also rare as you seldom see one for sale. HIH Dana [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I appreciate the info, I was not sure on the price or any of the details on the guitar. I know I love the guitar. Thank's

Comment

Can some one describe the Re-Issue V series???A pic would also be great!

Comment

The V (5) had a s/s/s config, pearloid pickguard, hotrail p/u's, trans finish on 2 piece ash, wilkinson floating trem, sperzel locking tuners, thin birdseye maple neck, and I think a 1 5/8 nut. Some had rosewood boards, others pao ferro. Only 12-18 were made. They were nice.

Comment

I had a Re-Issue 2 which was all koa and a re-issue IV maple top and koa body, pao ferro board, with the dimarzios that had the matching head stock, which I sold and regretted it badly, so I was lucky and I found another one
                  over the X-mas holidays, this guitar will never leave and will rot with me...they are fantastic, I think if you were to order a re-issue IV from jackson today with the same woods, gold hardware, cream binding... it would probably cost you likle 3 grand..but the re-issue V intrigues me, I need a photo to see one!

Comment

Working...
                  X