Teaser pic... new guitar project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser pic... new guitar project...

well sort of. This is what was originaly was supposed to be a purple burst finish with a ghost logo, but I didn't like the way it was turning out, looked too blah.
    So I told my father-in-law some ideas and he said he wanted to try something with it, so 6 month's ago I sent it off to his house and said have fun.
    I have not seen the finished project as I left this one entirely in my father-in-laws hands.
    Anyway... here is a teaser pic of the newley painted PS-2 headstock.
    And yea, I know it says MADE IN USA on it. It's actualy a JDR-94 body with a PS-2 neck.
    Since it's MY guitar I figured wtf...

No it's not perfect, but hey... not bad for his first guitar paint job. He's used to painting furniture.
    -Rick

Re: Teaser pic... new guitar project...

looks great so far

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "Made by ME" or "Made in AZ"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Woah, I love white guitars and that one looks like its going to be ace!!!

Keep us posted on the progress!!!

James

Comment

The back and sides are Chevy medium blue and the white is actualy a creme color... sort of off-white if you will. Forgot the color name.
          It's painted using the same color scheme as his 74 Chevy C10 pickup.
          That's where the paint came from... he just completed painting his truck and had some extra.
          I'm all for free high quality automotive paint. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          The only additional supplies we had to buy was the clear coat.
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "Made by ME" or "Made in AZ"... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...

[/ QUOTE ]
          I had a left over silver MADE IN USA decal from a Charvel logo I chopped up... I figured I paid for it, so I might as well use it.
          -Rick

Comment

Everything is spelled correctly...so far! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X