Hey Admins San Dimas Reissue III on Ebay.. Break it off in my ass please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Admins San Dimas Reissue III on Ebay.. Break it off in my ass please

I can't read the friggin rules so the admins have to bury them in my ass cause I'm a moron....

[ February 02, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Re: Hey Admins San Dimas Reissue III on Ebay.. Break it off in my ass please

Devilled meat in a can. And couldn't even put it in the right area, no less. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

(Anxiously awaits admin rebranding fun [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

I'm getting dumber as I go

[ February 02, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

Its USA

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You just don't get it, do 'ya? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Manny,

You done did two things wrong.

1. You posted a classified ad in the wrong section. They go in "Classifieds"

2. You can't post your own eBay auctions.

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Something tells me he wants something other than the rules buried in his ass...
                Occupy JCF

Comment

"Than Franthithco!!!!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

is that purple one 960051 the one we are talking about? if so - manny please contact me as i own 960050
                    [email protected]

Comment

Chris it's on ebay
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Fuck him he's got an attitutude problem. Dana

Comment

Uhhh, Manny can't respond to you... He's like... not here...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
                            "Than Franthithco!!!!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! I just spit iced tea all over myself!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X