2004 Limited Edition Star & Bullseye Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Limited Edition Star & Bullseye Charvels

Allright, who here is going to order one of these (or both) when dealers start taking deposits (which should be soon).

I am thinking about both, but the bullseye at the least.

I contacted a dealer by me for info and he emailed me the following .doc files. I put them on my server for download here. (Did you guys know they both have 1 3/4" nut width? How cool is that!)

<font color="red">Download them here (right click to save)</font>: 2004 Limited Edition Bullseye/Star Specifications .Doc (zip file)

Re: 2004 Limited Edition Star &amp; Bullseye Charvels

Between Big Red, a new Charvel Standard and buying a bass guitar for my younger son's 11th birthday, I'm not going to be able to afford a Retro for at least a little while.

But I'd like to have one, but I'm sure not going to be one of the first ones to get one.

Comment

RP,

Did you buy the bass yet? If not, check out my thread on the New Schecter Bass I just bought. DrumCityGuitarland has the same bass (1 left) in red.

rich

Comment

We're taking orders on Retros now if anyone is interested.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I don't want the friggin lightin bolt graphic.....! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Whatever happened to Charvel (The guitar you can custom order)? That's what drew me to them in the 80s.

Comment

You'll be able to custom order just like you could for a good part of the USA Charvel run, just no strathead on custom orders. Just like it's been since what? 1983?

Comment

Yeah....Yeah....Gotcha. Can one order a pointy head Charvel Star (Custom)???? Or are all things Charvel going to be "Limited Runs" [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] and jacked up in price?

Comment

You can get a pointy Custom Shop Charvel Star. You can also get a Charvel Standard Star with a pointy and a choice of four colors, I believe (red, white, blue and black, I think), either maple, rosewood or ebony fretboard and either a v-trem or Floyd.

Only the stratheads are going to be limited runs.

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
                  Did you buy the bass yet? If not, check out my thread on the New Schecter Bass I just bought. DrumCityGuitarland has the same bass (1 left) in red.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I haven't bought it yet. I'll have to check out the Schecter. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.....Luv those strat though.

Comment

Oh, for a little more money, you can get some other colors on the Charvel Standard line.

Comment

i heard today that the 25th anniversary one is a true limited edition, but the bullseye and star are limited only in name. fender made them say limited production as part of the licensing agreement, however you may order them at your leisure.

Comment

The 25th anni is a true limited edition I think I herd 100 guitars total and some may have shipped out already.

Comment

We were told that the Retro Charvels were going to be handled in the exact same manner as the 25th Anniversary model. You can order them for a short time only.

Matt
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt, any word yet on price for the Standard Models? email [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X