wayne guitar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayne guitar question

Can I please get some advice on what would be a good price for a Wayne guitar that is black with gold flames and maple neck, gold floyd in like new condition, thanks.

Re: wayne guitar question

Those are sweet looking! I've seen one like that with black matching headstock. I would think anything under 1500.00 should be good considering what they usually sell for! That's just from Ebay watching and they don't come up that often, so maybe someone knows a little more! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

You may also want to read the thread about the "Wayne bait-n-switch!" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

thank you for the info. The head is maple,not matching the body and the flames seem larger and very gold pearl like.

Comment

The one I saw had gold leaf flames! Man it looked killer! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Good luck with your decision and you know the drill......pics if ya get it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

cool, thank you for your advice, it did have gold leaf flames. I think I can get it for $800

Comment

That's a nice price! Can you play it first? Just to make sure it's not one of the "Bad" one's! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If you buy it and don't like it you can always send it this way! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Good Luck!....Ray.

Comment

$800 is indeed a steal if it plays well and doesnt have mechanical issues.....there was a black with gold leaf flames I wanted pretty bad, it had an ebony board, gold floyd, but I was beaten to it...then I think it was damaged in shipping or something to that effect. it was the 1st gold leaf wayne made and ebony boards are nice I>M>H>O....I know michael gets a pretty penney for those as it is labor intensive to do them....but again play it before you plunk your hard earned money down....there is no real fair price to give you....it was likely a $2200-2400 guitar when new. it truly is only worth what you are willing to pay now ,or what someone else is willing to pay should you decide to off it... sounds like you'd be into right.......I've seen and paid stupid for them as well as other brands and gotten some way cheap its alll who's selling and how bad they need it to go away....john

Comment

Thank you all for your great advice!

Comment

No problem! I basically stole all my info from Johns post! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X