New Charvel 2004 catalog at NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel 2004 catalog at NAMM

Are there new Charvel 2004 catalogs available at the NAMM?

I see that the gear page on the Jackson website still not is updated with the new 2004 products, whereas the Fender website is updated.

Re: New Charvel 2004 catalog at NAMM

That's an interesting point. I've also noticed that oversight. Several other companies have also already updated their gear on their sites - Fender, ESP, etc.

I can only conclude that Jackson has been extremely busy lately, during their NAMM preparation over the past few weeks.

I love Jackson as a company, but their site must be maintained by the lowest bidder, no offense intended.

Comment

One of the posts I read said that there were no new J/C catalogs and that they would be coming at summer NAMM.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, but I have a brand new 10 page Charvel 2004 Price List in front of me! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toby:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, but I have a brand new 10 page Charvel 2004 Price List in front of me! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scan those pages and share with us please [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's been done.

http://pub82.ezboard.com/fcharvelcen...picID=61.topic

Comment

"Unregistered Users Restricted from Viewing"

and

I have no scanner...

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                It's been done.

http://pub82.ezboard.com/fcharvelcen...picID=61.topic
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhhhh I didn't see that! Thanks man.

Comment

Thanks, audiophile.

Comment

...Yeah, I was bummed there wasn't a catalog, but I stood there in front of the exhibit in AWE for a sec...Fender really outdid themselves. They've completely resurrected the line in all its former glory, it seems. It was like a timewarp---lots of cool Strat-heads and pointys, and the Strat bodies had the correct contours. And they feel right. The 1 3/4" nut width necks felt like they'd cloned MY Charvel Frankenbeater! I see myself blowing many paychecks on these babies.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe they figured that if they didn't give us a catalog, we'd all buy at least one to have around to stare at and drool over. If we had a catalog, we might well be satisfied drooling on that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If that's the case, I wish they'd hurry up and update the f*ing Charvel webpage. From the looks of things they're totally phasing out the Journeymans, which were shite anyway IMO. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Jackson/Charvel outdid themselves. Of the many things that I've learned on this trip, one is that while all owned by FMIC, each company (Jackson/Charvel, Guild, Benedetto, Fender, SWR) are run independently.** Each of them has their own internal decision-making structure. While everything is in the "Fender room" at NAMM, it is Jackson/Charvel that built the guitars.

**Actually I already knew this info, but in speaking with several people at NAMM, it was driven home.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Todd I think you need to make that a sticky post at the top of every forum on this board, and make it madatory reading for new registered users.

Comment

Working...
                            X