Another Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Addition

As I am selling stuff for my move...I still had another GMW that was ordered and paid for a while back.

Before I show the pictures...I must say that this guitar I perfect in every single way...I am not just saying that. The quality that comes out of that shop is unsurpassed. I have never gotten a bad guitar from Lee and the guys. The neck is so old school San Dimas...it is awesome. You can see the finish for yourself....the shine is mirror like!

I think everyone should try one build from GMW.
    P.S. I don't work for them...that would be dangerous.

Enjoy guys.

Re: Another Addition

Great axe, Monte! GMW just flat out rocks.

Comment

OMG! I LOVE that!!

Comment

SWEEEEET!!!!

I love the curly maple, very nice.

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys...sorry the pictures came out so big....my wife changed the resolution on the camera and I didn't realize it.

Looks like posters....but you can see all the nice details

Monte

Comment

Man, it's like you can just "fall" into the finish. I love quilted finishes.....

Very nice monte!!

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice! Isn't that the all maple body Lee had on his sight? What pickup is in there?

Comment

Yes Tim...That is the body from Lee's site. It sat there for a while and when I told him I wanted it, then he got more requests for it. I was lucky.

The pickup is a Duncan 59. The body is solid maple, not quilted top. So I am trying a warmer pickup to offset the brightness of solid maple.

The guitar is out-of-this-world. The feel of it is incredible. I love it.

I enough NOS parts in my closet to have Lee build 2 more vintage trem strats.....one with chrome hardware and one in brass.

I have to wait on those until I sell the stuff that I have been trying to sell and move into the new house. THEN....2 more please!

Monte

Comment

I would try a Duncan custom or a Screamin Demon.

Comment

Working...
                  X