Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-Up Pre-serial is here!

Congrats Tom!
    Please post some pics of the guitar with others ou have in your collection. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: 7-Up Pre-serial is here!

Great score Tom [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !! I love that 7-Up Green color!! I've just missed buying this guitar three times now!! Glad to know it's found a good home!!If ya ever wanna sell... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

7-Up Pre-serial is here!

Just got a 7_up metallic pre-pro with all vintage parts delivered. Plays really sweet and the fretboard is very comfortable. Has new frets which probably helps. Very,very happy with it! I'll get pics of all my recent purchase up this weekend if anyone is interested. Well, I'll leave one out but no sense in having it spoil the party. Thanks Jonsgon for the pre-pro, it is everything you described and I am very happy with it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Right on Tom! That's a nice one for sure. Now you need another to go with it! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Chuck, I don't know if you've ever played the 7-up before but it plays as good or better than it looks. Now I know why those early Charvels and pre-serial necks are so sought after! It will be a keeper...at least until I can find another pre-pro or very early strathead that's all original, and of the same quality. Of course, an EVH could probably pry it out of my hands. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          I'll get pics up tomorrow night. I've had 3 guitars come in this week and one's still on the way. I'll be laying low for awhile at least in the purchasing department. Now that I've bought 'em, I need to play em til I find the ones that really do it for me. The ones that really feel great playing live shows!
          What I AM looking for is a reverse head, Soloist Custom. I don't know how many exist but that has been my dream config for almost 20 years. If I could find one of those in white or a bright ass yellow with black binding, life would be complete. If you know any info on revers head Soloists, let me know.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Not the US model but it is Soloist body with 2hum, Reverse, Yellow.

I am sure it will be very difficult to find a USA made soloist with 2hums and reverse in White/Yellow but you will never know.

Comment

Hi Tom,nope,never had the chance to play it but I'm familiar with Tims work so I'm sure it's a monster player [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] !! I'll keep my eyes open for a Soloist custom with a reverse headstock but noones gettin my EVH!!LOL!! Killer axe bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
              X