Any Good places to buy long blocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good places to buy long blocks?

I'm working on my Chandler Soloist body, which was a top-loader, and am looking at trem options, online. Many come with short blocks, these days, but I want to keep this geeter a top-load, and not route it. Any good places to buy long blocks for OFRs as well as Licensed Floyds. Chances are, it'll be a licensed one, as my budget just isn't enough for an OFR.............but, you never know. Any personal opinions on the Takeuchi TRS-101s, by the way?
    I'm not Ron!

Re: Any Good places to buy long blocks?

http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant2/me...tegory_Code=FRP

that site will have all of your floyd needs. enjoy.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, I've been frequenting that place, lately, and that's probably where I'm gonna buy my trem. That or, here:

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com

I've bought stuff from them before, and was satisfied. Thought about checking out the Mighty Mite trems, do to buedget restraints, but I'm a bit leery about quality, and parts availability.
      I remember having an Ibanez RG220 that had the TRS-101, and it stayed in tune suprisingly well. Since it IS a top-loader project, the amount of pullup will be limited, so I won't be doing my usual harsh reverse bombs (I'll save my Ibanez for that), but, I know the TRSes come with short blocks. Fortunately, Depot has that covered. I just didn't know if there were any other places I wasn't aware of.

Thanks, Sully!
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

yeah, i think that the TRS bridges are okay, and honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if the mighty mite floyds were decent as well.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
        X