Pics of sd1732

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of sd1732

Blue finally made it here to va. She plays like a dream. Here are some pics. The neck reads 3505, the neck pocket read 3504, 1-5-83, MC. Neckplate is 1732.
    front
    back
    neck pocket
    neck
    cavity plate
    Hope you like them. I know charvel switched to metal cavity plates in late 82 or 83, this one has the very thick plastic control cavity plate maybe this is one of the last ones with the plastic plates.

Re: Pics of sd1732

I get nothing! [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! That "red X in the white box graphic" is killer, dude. j/k [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] pics don't work for me. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

manyaxes:
        I get nothing!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's right senator. And I'd appreciate it if you put up the money for the gaming license personally.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

heres a link to them,
          web page
          They showed up in my preview. Don't know what went wrong.

Comment

Sweet Neck!
            Congrats on the great score.I like the color of the body too.
            [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, the pics don't do the neck justice. Monday I'm going to contact GMW and see what it's going to cost to have the center single coil taken out and have the body filled in and repainted the same color.

Comment

Sh1t, I can not see the pics....

Sure you want to remove that p/u?

Kev
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                X