Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new to forum and a pic of my Charvelle

Hi ,Im glad I found this place.
    I bought My Charvelle ,well orderd it in 83 and got it in the winter of 84.
    when I bought it I told them at the store I wanted bill lawrence pups and a cherry sunburst.
    thats all I can remeber [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    The action is awsome and I judge all others by this thing.

pics dont do it Justice

here is the rest of my crap

Im glad to see Jackson back and I think Charvell.
    looks like I got some snooping around to do after crawling out of the closet [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: Hi, new to forum and a pic of my Charvelle

can this thred Be moved to the Charvelle forum?
    whoops [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

naw, it`s cool here dude!! Yuo are a new member and I personally want say hey [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

It'd be more appropriate to move it to the **CHARVEL** USA Guitars section. Did they misspell it on your headstock?! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Very nice family pic there! Welcome! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          (just a note though, it's spelled "Charvel" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome

Now tell us whan you got her and why...

Kevin
            It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Maybe he just really likes Chevelles, and so spelled it that way [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Cheers,
              Nick

Comment

I bought a 83 57 reissue strat in 83 and still have it and seen the charvel and wanted one with 3 pups so orderd one and got it in 84.
                wish I bought all the ts 808 pedals for 15 to 20 bucks back then lol........
                at that time I had a 78 strat and a 60s sg along with a gibson v and a few marshall heads and bottoms along with a few ibanez pedals
                a old morley volume boost use to piss those amps off real good
                I think I bought a rat pedal that Year or in 83.
                I use to go to this pawn shop in the 70s in Cambridge Ma. delt with a man We called fast Eddie
                It was more of a swap fest Hey was a youngin back then.
                would trade up for an old sg and then down to a melody maker and a few bucks
                I think I must have owned every color of the jags and jazzmasters along with the mustangs, those had some colrs to them.
                but man them lp juniors from the 50s use to crank
                had quite a few strats most from the 60s and one old tele. the trading was fun , some times I would make out and some times He would.
                cant tell You how many distortion+ I would buy and then sell for doe
                I ended up keeping a I think 64 or a 65 firebird , it had soap bars in it and was pissa for playing Black sab
                the color was a turquoise color and the neck was awsome. that and a guild starfire got ripped off I think in 77.
                so I replaced them 2 with a 67 strat and a lp studio hollow body gold thing
                Oh yeah my 1st twanger was a harmony.
                But all and all the charvel and the strat seen some good times and are worth more to me just for the memorys. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey ya 'ol fart....welcome to hell!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  That is one fucking nice SD ya got there but those things are evil dude. They are truly the devils guitars! If you hang out here long enough you'll find out why.
                  Seriously though, watch your spelling on this forum....we have a few teachers here! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Damn I crack me up sometimes. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Welcome aboard, OP!

Comment

Welcome aboard the JCF. Sad to say, your not the only old phart here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...
                      www.godwentpunk.com
                      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

cant spell [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi and welcome ,im fairly new here also and you have found an amazing forum where you can learn anything about these guitars as well as share in some truly passionet conversations about a wide variety of topics enjoy [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Old Phart,I noticed in your profile it says "the Cape",you wouldn't mean Cape Cod Mass. would you??If so, I live on the South Shore of Mass.,small world eh?? Wanna hook up & talk guitars??LMK,Thanx, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Old Chucko's amassing a New England army to counter the west coast masses ...
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X